Hilliard Lyons Upgrades GameStop (GME) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilliard Lyons upgraded GameStop (NYSE: GME) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of GameStop closed at $27.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) to Outperform