Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) to Long-Term Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilliard Lyons upgraded Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) from Neutral to Long-Term Buy with a price target of $69.00.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Opdivo Showed Encouraging Response and Survival Rates in SCLC Alone or Combined With Yervoy
- CVS Health (CVS) Added to US 1 List at BofA/ML
- Encouraging Survival Observed With Opdivo (nivolumab) Plus Yervoy (ipilimumab) With Longer Follow-up in First-line Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, in Updated Phase 1b CheckMate -012 Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesHilliard Lyons
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!