HSBC Upgrades Novo Nordisk (NVO) to Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
HSBC upgraded Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) from Reduce to Hold.
Shares of Novo Nordisk closed at $47.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades IberiaBank (IBKC) to Buy
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss