HSBC Upgrades FMC Tech (FTI), Starts National Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Overweight, Core Labs (CLB) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Two analysts at HSBC made changes to the firm's coverage universe Wednesday:
- upgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Underweight to Neutral, $46 price target maintained
- initiated coverage on National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) with an Overweight rating and a $97 price target
- initiated coverage on Core Labs (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a $140 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT, Estimate Trimmed at Piper Jaffray Post Q2
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!