HSBC Upgrades FMC Tech (FTI), Starts National Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Overweight, Core Labs (CLB) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Two analysts at HSBC made changes to the firm's coverage universe Wednesday:
- upgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Underweight to Neutral, $46 price target maintained
- initiated coverage on National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) with an Overweight rating and a $97 price target
- initiated coverage on Core Labs (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a $140 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Align Technology (ALGN) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Sanmina (SANM) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts CONE Midstream Partners, LP (CNNX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!