HSBC Upgrades Barclays (BCS) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC upgraded Barclays (NYSE: BCS) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Barclays closed at $8.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Reacts To Favorable FDA Decision For Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- CapitalOne Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBarclays, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!