HSBC Upgrades AT&T (T) to Hold
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HSBC upgraded AT&T (NYSE: T) from Reduce to Hold with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of AT&T closed at $41.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T AUDIENCE Network and Endemol Shine Studios Return to Production on Byron Balasco's Critically Acclaimed Series "Kingdom," Starring Frank Grillo, Kiele Sanchez, Matt Lauria, Jonathan
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Overweight
- KeyBanc Upgrades Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) to Overweight