Guggenheim Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Buy
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UHS)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Guggenheim upgraded Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation closed at $10.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Sees 18% Upside Potential in Restoration Hardware (RH), Upgrades to Buy
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Broadcom (BRCM) to Buy
- Barclays Upgrades Analog Devices (ADI) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!