Guggenheim Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Buy
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
- Target (TGT) Taps Pepsi's (PEP) Brian Cornell as CEO, Chairman
Guggenheim upgraded Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation closed at $10.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Neutral
- Benchmark Downgrades Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!