Guggenheim Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Buy
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
Guggenheim upgraded Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation closed at $10.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades AAC Holdings (AAC) to Buy
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Fleetmatics Group Limited (FLTX) to Overweight
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!