Guggenheim Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Guggenheim upgraded Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation closed at $10.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform