Guggenheim Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Buy
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Guggenheim upgraded Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation closed at $10.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Upgrades Best Buy (BBY) to Neutral
- B. Riley Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Chart Industries (GTLS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!