Guggenheim Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Buy
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Guggenheim upgraded Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation closed at $10.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prospect Capital Declares its 98th and 99th Consecutive Cash Distributions to Shareholders, Exceeding $2.0 Billion in Cumulative Distributions to Shareholders Since 2004
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to $82 Following Solid 2Q Beat
- Raymond James Upgrades BATS Global Markets (BATS) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!