Guggenheim Upgrades Homebuilding Stocks: TOL, DHI, LEN, PHM, MHO, MDC, RYL, MTH, NVR to Buy
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/30: (QUIK) (MEP) (WPCS) Higher; (PVA) (ESI) (LNCO) Lower
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- U.S. second-quarter GDP gains speed on consumer spending
Guggenheim Securities' James McCanless upgraded a litany of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Monday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Buy
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Buy
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Buy
- Pulte (NYSE: PHM) from Neutral to Buy
- M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) from Neutral to Buy
- MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) from Neutral to Buy
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Sell to Buy
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Sell to Buy
- NVR (NYSE: NVR) from Sell to Buy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Dougherty & Co Downgrades LifeLock (LOCK) to Neutral
- Leerink Partners Raises Price Target on Corium Internation (CORI) to $19 Following 3Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!