Goldman Sachs Upgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Phillips 66 closed at $81.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners Announces 5 Percent Increase in Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!