Goldman Sachs Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $4.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Noble Corporation closed at $5.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- MKM Partners Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Barclays Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Equalweight