Goldman Sachs Upgrades Global Payments (GPN) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $88.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of Global Payments closed at $73.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Maintains Edison International (EIX) at 'Hold' (Correct)
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) to Buy
- Macquarie Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!