Goldman Sachs Upgrades Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Enbridge Energy Partners closed at $23.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Maintains Edison International (EIX) at 'Hold' (Correct)
- UPDATE: Bernstein Upgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) to Sell