Goldman Sachs Upgrades Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Enable Midstream Partners closed at $14.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!