Goldman Sachs Upgrades Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Enable Midstream Partners closed at $14.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) to $67 Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades Cypress Energy Partners (CELP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!