Goldman Sachs Upgrades Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Enable Midstream Partners closed at $14.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Buy
- Guggenheim Upgrades MSG Networks (MSGN) to Buy