Goldman Sachs Upgrades Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Neutral
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Enable Midstream Partners closed at $14.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
- UPDATE: Bernstein Upgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!