Goldman Sachs Upgrades EP Energy Corp (EPE) to Neutral
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded EP Energy Corp (NYSE: EPE) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $5 (unchanged).
Shares of EP Energy Corp closed at $3.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!