Gabelli Upgrades Cincinnati Bell (CBB) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gabelli upgraded Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Cincinnati Bell closed at $19.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cincinnati Bell Implements FinancialForce PSA for Project Management
- Avondale Partners Upgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Outperform
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!