GMP Securities Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GMP Securities upgraded EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00.
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $10.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Maintains Edison International (EIX) at 'Hold' (Correct)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Tenaris S.A. (TS) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Conviction Buy, Says Co Best Positioned In Lodging Universe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!