First Analysis Upgrades Paylocity Holding (PCTY) to Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First Analysis upgraded Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ: PCTY) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $48.00.
Shares of Paylocity Holding closed at $40.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Citi Upgrades CoreSite Realty (COR) to Buy
- Citi Upgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Buy