First Analysis Upgrades K12, Inc. (LRN) to Overweight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
First Analysis upgraded K12, Inc. (NYSE: LRN) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Shares of K12, Inc. closed at $11.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrington Research Upgrades K12, Inc. (LRN) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades Guaranty Bancorp (GBNK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesFirst Analysis
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!