First Analysis Upgrades Cambrex Corporation (CBM) to Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
First Analysis upgraded Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Cambrex Corporation closed at $43.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Semtech Corp. (SMTC) to Outperform