FBR Capital Upgrades Prosperity Bancshares (PB) to Outperform
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital upgraded Prosperity Bancshares (NYSE: PB) from Market Perform to Outperform.
The analyst believes expectations for the Texas economy should improve, helped by relative stability in the price of oil.
Shares of Prosperity Bancshares closed at $55.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Prosperity Bancshares (PB) to Neutral
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Masco (MAS) to Buy
- Vertical Group Upgrades Owens Corning (OC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!