Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Sanofi (SNY) to Neutral
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Exane BNP Paribas upgraded Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Sanofi closed at $39.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Suliqua Approved in EU to Treat Adults with Type 2 Diabetes
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy