Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Novo Nordisk (NVO) to Outperform
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Exane BNP Paribas upgraded Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) from Neutral to Outperform.
Shares of Novo Nordisk closed at $46.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!