Evercore Upgrades Regions (RF) to Overweight, Downgrades City National (CYN) to Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Evercore's John Pancari revised ratings on several Regional Banking stocks Monday morning:
- upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Equalweight to Overweight, from $7 to $8.50
- downgraded City National (NYSE: CYN) from Overweight to Equalweight, from $56 to $52.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Skullcandy (SKUL) to Outperform
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES) Jumps on Upgrade to Buy at UBS
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to Sell on Challenging Met Coal Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!