Evercore Upgrades Regions (RF) to Overweight, Downgrades City National (CYN) to Equalweight
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Evercore's John Pancari revised ratings on several Regional Banking stocks Monday morning:
- upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Equalweight to Overweight, from $7 to $8.50
- downgraded City National (NYSE: CYN) from Overweight to Equalweight, from $56 to $52.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades M&T Bank (MTB) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!