Evercore ISI Upgrades Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCAU) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI upgraded Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (NYSE: FCAU) from Sell to Buy.
Shares of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV closed at $7.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- "FCA Replay" Wraps the Week
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!