Drexel Hamilton Upgrades Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) to Buy
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton upgraded Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Harmonic Inc. closed at $3.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- KeyBanc Upgrades Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to Overweight
- Mitsubishi UFJ Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!