Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pan Am Silver (PAAS) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Pan Am Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Pan Am Silver closed at $17.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pan American Silver (PAAS) to Acquire Joaquin Project from Coeur Mining (CDE) in $25M Deal
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
- Jefferies Upgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!