Deutsche Bank Upgrades Franco-Nevada (FNV) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Franco-Nevada (NYSE: FNV) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $74.00. The change follow's Trump's victory.
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We view NA M&M equities exposed to Precious Metals and Steel & Aluminum protectionism stocks as key beneficiaries from Donald Trump’s win of the US Presidency. Outcome may lead to an increase in risk aversion and general market volatility - both supportive for Precious equities. In Steel & Aluminum we believe the US could further protect and enhance rising safeguards against unfair trade. We upgrade to Buy from Hold Reliance ($78/sh vs $75/sh), Ryerson ($14/sh unchanged) and US Steel ($24/sh vs $19/sh) on possible protectionism. In Precious we upgrade Franco-Nevada from Hold to Buy ($74/sh PT unchanged) with valuation appeal following a recent sell-off."
Shares of Franco Nev Corp closed at $65.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- KLR Group Upgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Buy
- Wolfe Research Upgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!