DA Davidson Upgrades Extreme Networks (EXTR) to Buy
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DA Davidson upgraded Extreme Networks (NASDAQ: EXTR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Extreme Networks closed at $4.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- FBR Capital Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Market Perform
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Evercore Partners (EVR) to Buy