Credit Suisse Upgrades TOL, LEN, DHI to Outperform, RYL, MTH to Neutral
An analyst at Credit Suisse upgraded a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Friday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Outperform
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Outperform
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Outperform
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Underperform to Neutral
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Underperform to Neutral
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Assumes Qualys (QLYS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!