Credit Suisse Upgrades TOL, LEN, DHI to Outperform, RYL, MTH to Neutral
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
An analyst at Credit Suisse upgraded a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Friday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Outperform
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Outperform
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Outperform
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Underperform to Neutral
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Underperform to Neutral
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Frontline Ltd. (FRO) to Neutral
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 11/25: (CSC) (CPSI) (CNLM)/(NHLD) (ACAS) (UNTD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!