Credit Suisse Upgrades TOL, LEN, DHI to Outperform, RYL, MTH to Neutral
An analyst at Credit Suisse upgraded a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Friday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Outperform
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Outperform
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Outperform
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Underperform to Neutral
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Underperform to Neutral
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Freshpet (FRPT) to Outperform; SSS Concerns Overdone
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades SolarWinds (SWI) to Buy
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Files 8-K; Not Able to Reach Agreement with Bank Lenders Regarding Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!