Credit Suisse Upgrades TOL, LEN, DHI to Outperform, RYL, MTH to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
An analyst at Credit Suisse upgraded a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Friday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Outperform
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Outperform
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Outperform
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Underperform to Neutral
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Underperform to Neutral
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage settlement with U.S. - Reuters
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!