Credit Suisse Upgrades TOL, LEN, DHI to Outperform, RYL, MTH to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
An analyst at Credit Suisse upgraded a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Friday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Outperform
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Outperform
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Outperform
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Underperform to Neutral
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Underperform to Neutral
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Align Technology (ALGN) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Post Holdings (POST) to Buy
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies on Strong Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!