Credit Suisse Upgrades TOL, LEN, DHI to Outperform, RYL, MTH to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
An analyst at Credit Suisse upgraded a number of stocks in the Homebuilding sector Friday morning:
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) from Neutral to Outperform
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Neutral to Outperform
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Outperform
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) from Underperform to Neutral
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Underperform to Neutral
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades EastGroup Properties (EGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!