Credit Suisse Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Outperform
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/28: (CREG) (DGLY) (TKMR) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GCO) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- AIG's (AIG) Benmosche Says He Has 9 Months to a Year to Live
Credit Suisse upgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $46.50.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $37.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Manitex International (MNTX) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: Casimir Capital Upgrades Miller Energy Resources (MILL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!