Credit Suisse Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Credit Suisse upgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $46.50.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Needham & Company Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Buy
- TD Securities Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!