Credit Suisse Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
Credit Suisse upgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $46.50.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
- Iberia Capital Upgrades Key Energy Services (KEG) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Upgrades ARAMARK Holdings (ARMK) to Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!