Credit Suisse Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Outperform
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Credit Suisse upgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $46.50.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $37.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL) to Neutral
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Cepheid (CPHD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!