Credit Suisse Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Credit Suisse upgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $46.50.
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $37.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades McKesson (MCK) Two-Notches to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Strayer Education (STRA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!