Credit Agricole Upgrades Dell (DELL), Jabil (JBL), Tyco (TEL) to Buy, Downgrades Seagate (STX), Western Digital (WDC) Two Notches to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Credit Agricole's Steve Fox revised investment ratings on a number of stocks in the Computer Hardware group this morning:
- upgraded Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) from Outperform to Buy
- upgraded Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) from Outperform to Buy
- upgraded Tyco Electronics (NYSE: TEL) from Outperform to Buy
- downgraded Seagate Technologies (NYSE: STX) two notches from Outperform to Underperform
- downgraded Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) two notches from Outperfrom to Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Hold
- BMO Capital Upgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Outperform, Says China Looks to Be Happening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!