Cowen upgrades American Eagle (AEO) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Cowen upgrades American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) from Neutral to Outperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Outperform
- Barrington Research Upgrades CBS Outdoor (CBSO) to Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Target Raised 3% at BMO Capital Following Strong Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!