Cowen upgrades American Eagle (AEO) to Outperform
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
Cowen upgrades American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) from Neutral to Outperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Upgrades Natural Grocers (NGVC) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Gildan Activewear (GIL) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Endologix (ELGX) to $20 Following 2Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!