Cowen upgrades American Eagle (AEO) to Outperform
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Cowen upgrades American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) from Neutral to Outperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Frontier (FTR) 'Oversold', Morgan Stanley Upgrades Two Notches to Overweight
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Outperform
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Ryanair (RYAAY) to In-Line Based on Weakening Euro/Strengthening U.S. Dollar
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!