Cowen upgrades American Eagle (AEO) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Cowen upgrades American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) from Neutral to Outperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades McKesson (MCK) Two-Notches to Buy
- Northland Capital Markets Upgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Outperform
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!