Cowen Upgrades Harris Corp. (HRS) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen upgraded Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $107.00.
Shares of Harris Corp. closed at $94.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Jefferies Upgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Offers Favorite & Least Favorite Aerospace/Defense Names Heading Into Q4 2016 Reporting Period