Compass Point Upgrades Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN) to Buy
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Compass Point upgraded Ocwen Financial Corp (NYSE: OCN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $4.50.
Shares of Ocwen Financial Corp closed at $3.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Completes Previously Announced Debt Exchange Offer
- Ocwen Announces Results of Previously Announced Exchange Offer
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform