Compass Point Upgrades Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (OZM) to Buy
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Compass Point upgraded Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Och-Ziff Capital Management Group closed at $4.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) to Buy
- UBS Upgrades ICICI Bank (IBN) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Upgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!