Compass Point Upgrades Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Compass Point upgraded Altisource Portfolio Solutions (NASDAQ: ASPS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Altisource Portfolio Solutions closed at $25.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
- Avondale Partners Upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA) to Market Outperform
- UBS Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!