Cleveland Research Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cleveland Research upgraded Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $59.00.
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $51.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CALIA By Carrie Underwood In Partnership With The DICK'S Sporting Goods Foundation Donates $100,000 Sports Matter Grant To The Aldine Independent School District Girls' Sports Teams
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Exclusive: Dick's wins auction for U.S. business of bankrupt Golfsmith - sources