Citi Upgrades Vale S.A. (VALE) to Neutral
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi upgraded Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Vale S.A. closed at $6.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Citi Upgrades Rio Tinto (RIO) to Neutral