Citi Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi upgraded Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Progressive Corp. closed at $32.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform