Citi Upgrades Healthcare Stocks Ahead of Supreme Court Decision on Reform (THC) (HMA) (CYH) (HCA) (UHS) (VHS) (LPNT)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
An analyst at Citi upgraded numerous stocks in the Healthcare sector Monday morning. The analyst cited the Supreme Court's upcoming decision on the healthcare reform law.
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) from Sell to Buy
- Health Management (NYSE: HMA) from Neutral to Buy
- Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Neutral to Buy
- HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) from Neutral to Buy
- Universal Health Services (NYSE: UHS) from Neutral to Buy
- Vanguard Health Systems (NYSE: VHS) from Neutral to Buy
- Lifepoint Hospitals (Nasdaq: LPNT) from Neutral to Buy
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Raises Intel (INTC) to Buy on Stabilization in Corporate PC Demand
- Jefferies Upgrades Precision Drilling (PDS) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Outperform, Says China Looks to Be Happening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCiti, Vanguard, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!