Citi Upgrades Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes (GOL) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Citi upgraded Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes (NYSE: GOL) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes closed at $21.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral