Citi Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi upgraded FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of FirstEnergy Corp. closed at $32.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania Default Service Program DSP-III and DSP-IV Auctions: Information Session for Prospective Bidders on Thursday, November 3, 2016
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!