Citi Upgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citi upgraded Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $8.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight