Citi Upgrades Dow Chemical (DOW) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citi upgraded Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Dow Chemical closed at $51.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (LFC) to Outperform
- Walt Disney (DIS) PT Raised to $124 at Citi