Citi Upgrades Brooks Automation Inc. (BRKS) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Citi upgraded Brooks Automation Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $16.50.
Shares of Brooks Automation Inc. closed at $13.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Keeps Brooks Automation (BRKS) at 'Buy' Amid Cool Lab Deal
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Brooks Automation (BRKS) Acquires Cool Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!