CapitalOne Upgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CapitalOne upgraded Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $10.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Upgrades Lincoln National (LNC) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy