CapitalOne Upgrades Nabors (NBR) to Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CapitalOne upgraded Nabors (NYSE: NBR) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Nabors closed at $9.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Downgrades Nabors (NBR) to Equal Weight
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Overweight
- RBC Capital Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Outperform