CapitalOne Upgrades Liberty Property Trust (LPT) to Overweight
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CapitalOne upgraded Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LPT) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Liberty Property Trust closed at $39.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
- Avondale Partners Upgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Outperform
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!