CapitalOne Upgrades Forum Energy Technologies (FET) to Overweight
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CapitalOne upgraded Forum Energy Technologies (NYSE: FET) from Equal-weight to Overweight.
Shares of Forum Energy Technologies closed at $17.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forum Energy Technologies (FET) Prices 7M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$150.5M
- RBC Capital Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Outperform
- KeyBanc Upgrades Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) to Overweight