CapitalOne Upgrades DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (DCT) to Equal-weight
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CapitalOne earlier upgraded DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (NYSE: DCT) from Underweight to Equal-weight.
Shares of DCT Industrial Trust Inc. closed at $46.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DCT Industrial Trust’s Justin Bennett Selected as One of Real Esate Forum’s 2016 50 under 40
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Outperform